Saturday, April 13, 2013

Response to Jade's post on the Dollar Shave Club

"Would you invest your life savings in an idea that you were fairly confident in? Or would you have to be completely confident?"

I would have to be completely confident, or very close to it. To risk it all like that, I would need a guarantee that I would be making money and not throwing away all the money that I worked so hard to earn. I believe that there are some risks that are worth taking, but then there are risks like putting all of your savings on the line that take a great deal of thought and time to consider the consequences. Which is why I could not do it if I was only fairly confident.

Do you have to be a person with a general high level of confidence to take risks like these?

No comments:

Post a Comment